Herbold Friction Washer: FA3000 For Sale
Herbold Stainless Steel Friction Washer FA3000. Manufactured and installed in 2012. Fully operational and currently configured for a wet feed directly from a granulation system. Integrated into an operational wash plant, but able to operate as a stand alone unit on the existing heavy duty mounting frame. Can run from a wet or dry feed.
- Capacity of approx 4 tonnes per hour of bottle flake.
- Modified bolt on exit chute for diverting washed product into a cross feed auger.
- Built in fresh and or process water flushing to continuously remove dirt and debris from inside washer shell. Grease nipple points for routine lubrication of top and bottom conveying shaft bearings.
- In-feed of product to base of inclined washer, and base discharge of dirty waters to floor sumps.
- Top discharge of washed product into cross auger, for transfer into integrated holding bin.
- Heavy duty delivery end mounted 18.5 KW motor to drive conveying screw, delivering a shaft rotation of around 1000 rpm.
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance to the internal stainless steel mesh designed to contain product as it is conveyed up the washer.
- Spare conveying screw awaiting installation. Complete set of bearings, housings and other spares.